FS: TB W4-1320SB FRs & W8-1363SB SWs

Please post any and all items you would like to sell here.
iluvsaabturbos

FS: TB W4-1320SB FRs & W8-1363SB SWs

Postby iluvsaabturbos » Fri May 11, 2007 3:02 pm

Hello all, long time no see. I have been getting more into the depths of diy home audio and more out of the car audio world (to bad home audio can cost alot more lol) Anyways I have some drivers to sell and thought I would give you guys a chance at some good deals.

First I have some Tang Band W4-1320SB Fullrange drivers. They have been compared to the CSS 4" drivers. I am asking for $60 a pair plus shipping, a steal considering they only have like 7 hours total on them. Here is a link
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101617
Two pair are pending.

I also have 4 Tang Band W8-1363SB 8" subwoofers. They are brand new in the box, never saw power. Looking for $200 for all 4 (sorry I can't seperate). Here is a link http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101705

Thanks guys
Saab man Dan
Home: Yamaha RX-V3200 :)
Sharp XR-1S DLP Projector :)
JBL Speakers
In Progress Dayton Reference MTMs
I know, it will get better when I get my own place.
X-OvrDistortion

Postby X-OvrDistortion » Fri May 11, 2007 5:09 pm

Those Tang Bands 1320SB are more commonly called Tang Band Bamboo. I have a set, and boy, they are nice for the price.
iluvsaabturbos

Postby iluvsaabturbos » Fri May 11, 2007 11:23 pm

Yes they are the 4 inch bamboo drivers, they are quite nice for the money. I built a line array using them, sounded very good. I am selling them to buy a pair of prebuilt speakers that are already known for good sound. Like maybe a pair of A/D/S/ 1530's. Anybody know who would want to trade straight across lol. Thank you for the input X-OvrDistortion.

Saab man Dan
Home: Yamaha RX-V3200 :)

Sharp XR-1S DLP Projector :)

JBL Speakers

In Progress Dayton Reference MTMs

I know, it will get better when I get my own place.

Return to “For Sale”