The Ben & Kevin, Low-Hz, Pennypushers, and Showrides.net Love Parade...

Off topic, uncensored, and mostly unmoderated.
Kyle Richardson

Postby Kyle Richardson » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:47 pm

It's that one that says "How bout a nice big cup of 'shut the fuck up'?" and the army guy is holding a cup of coffee.
Yep, thats the one!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

JimJ[VT]

Postby JimJ[VT] » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:10 am

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2439728

Are these people serious?

Where do they dig up these asswads?
DanWiggins

Postby DanWiggins » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:41 am

Hey, they are l33t ski1z, d00d!

After all I make the JLW6, dontchya know...

Manville Wiggins
An unholy offbreed...:)
flak_monkey

Postby flak_monkey » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:50 am

check this on the first page
this woofer gets so loud (SQL) its not even funny.

WOW. That's cute. why is people teh stoopids?
flak_monkey

Postby flak_monkey » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:59 am

i thought it was great how Low-Hz ADMITTED that he was using the Mark 2 brahma power handling charts as a basis for powering the mark 3 brahmas on the BBB site.
"i are giving it 700w when it's rated for 600 and it failed! I want adire to give me more money than i paid for the subs because I'M RETARDED!"
X-OvrDistortion

Postby X-OvrDistortion » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:29 am

Wait......Adire makes subs? Hmmmm.......I shall have to look into this.
DevilDriver

Postby DevilDriver » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:57 am

Why in god's name is he still here? Either:
a) Josh should have him ktfo.
b) Ben should have gotten the message and left. How can you come to a forum where all of the most tenured members hate you?

About the hacker, a certain member on here gave them all their information and layed out how to go about prosecuting them. Of course, once Ben got what he needed, he quit responding to emails....
Thoraudio

Postby Thoraudio » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:33 am

DevilDriver wrote:Why in god's name is he still here? Either:
a) Josh should have him ktfo.
b) Ben should have gotten the message and left. How can you come to a forum where all of the most tenured members hate you?

About the hacker, a certain member on here gave them all their information and layed out how to go about prosecuting them. Of course, once Ben got what he needed, he quit responding to emails....

He's got Josh blackmailed. After Low Hz crapped in Kyle's forum, he was suspended. Since he's a sponser, he pays Josh a fee each month, through a paypal subscription account. FWIW, I do too, but it's because of my undying love for Derek, but that's another story.

Anyway after LH was suspended, he filed a grievance with Paypal, putting a hold on Josh's money, that he uses for everyday stuff.

Isn't that a nice way to get a forum?
whyfore is I here?
John

Postby John » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:20 pm

In case anyone missed this thread:
http://forum.carstereos.org/f-official-adire-audio-forum-48/t-isnt-this-low-hz-on-ebay-64073 Maybe this should be merged with this thread, especially if Dan doesn't want it in the Adire Forum.

This is just plain ridiculous. I tipped toed around the subject a little too much before as far as discussions with his customers.
Yes, he may give you a good deal.
Yes, he may be helpful, but have a little respect for yourself as far as his credibility goes. He's not willing to admit or take responsibility for his actions. He won't admit or talk about the issues hand and come clean. He won't disclose/explain/indulge about his relations with kevin Holden (04redmach1) of pennypushers/showrides.net...

This reminds way too much of another Ben that used to frequent this forum, but the difference is that his company was named elemental designs.

Ben is apparently authorized for a few things he sells, but many of those, not mentioning the inside info, are planning to cut him off...likely starting slowly by not supplying him with the stock he wants. I can not blame the company's for taking their dealer relationship very seriously, fearing some retribution has Ben has acted against Josh Laine through Paypal, and seeing as his associate Kevin Holden took action against Adire through the BBB.

Wes (Thoraudio), what happened to that thread (or was it a post?) that you started regarding whether or not they (Low-Hz) were authorized for the products they sell? I can't find it.

I contacted (by phone) most of the companies he (Ben) claimed to be affiliated with and got down to the bottom of things as far as who has actually authorized him, who has actually authorized Kevin, and explained to them the situation at hand here and gave them as much information as I could, including follow-ups of electronically sending them documentation and reference links (and saved copies) of pertanent information.

I'd also like to point out that Ben claims to not "actually" be authorized for some of the products he sells, but he usually emphasizes that you must be aware that he aquires these products through a distributor that he is in contact with who deals directly with the company. Ben flat out ignored, did not acknowledge, or deleted my requests to know if the distributor was authorized. That should speak for itself, but what that say is that he is, at best, buying left over stock from a dealer and selling it as his own. That's giving him the benefit of the doubt on that assumption, as it is not necessarily from a dealer. It could be from anywhere, but it is not far from what other unauthorized dealers such as ikesound, sonicelectronics, etronics, or ebay sellers do. THe only difference is that most of them flat out admit that they are not authorized.

I question whether or not Ben even has a business liscense.

Here's is a post from the "Low-Hz not on EBAY" thread:

Low-Hz wrote:NO, I have never owned a store. I have always owned an internet based company ran out of CT. I live in CT!!! That is why I don't understand why people would think I own a shop located in GA. That would be quite a daily commute.

& my reply:
" You should really clear that up with your distributors then, especially since Mass Destruction Audio has you pegged for GA. I have spoken with more than one person from the company over the phone, and they affirmed that they had you authorized and located in the state of Georgia. Now I realize that not everyone can take my word regarding those phone conversations, but if you go to Mass Destruction's website, in the buy section, and click on Georgia you are automatically redirected to the low-hz website.

Edit: See here for reference: http://www.mdcaraudio.com/dealermap.html "

& Ben's reply:
Low-Hz wrote:I have talked to Jimmy many times, and he understands the situation. I know Kevin down in GA will sell MD for him in his shop. But Jimmy made Low-Hz and ROE the two authorized online MD dealers. He also knows that Low-hz is based out of CT, while Pennpushers is out of GA. Just for some reason dealers like assigning physical locations to online stores. So that is why he will just say we are located in GA, just because he knows I work with Kevin sometimes.

but note the post above that...

Low-Hz wrote:I get Cadence for a warehouse that stocks their stuff. I don't go directly through cadence there.

And I did have plans on setting up a shop with Kevin back in the day. But that was a long time ago and I never ended up going through with it. He ended up doing it all himself.
denim

Postby denim » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:46 pm

black00 wrote:worthless....
I'm getting phone calls from mods at SSA saying that LowHz and his "reps" are getting on their last nerve too LOL....
So its not just us that are disgusted at them.....

In addition to that, there was some serious product pushing for a while, that is ok for CA.com or ecoustics I guess, but not SSA or CS.
SoundSolutionsAudio.com
[url=http://[B][url=http://groups.msn.com/SoundandSpeed]SoundandSpeed[/url][/URL]

"my pup is louder than your pup"

[color="Silver"](schnauzer + MAG = teh winnar)
[/color]

Return to “Off Topic : The Hell Hole”