Drug testing question

Locked threads. Attitude problems. We don't delete them, they just get tossed here.
blah_blah_blah

Postby blah_blah_blah » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:55 am

DeMoN2091tB wrote:Well i can't currently comment on pricing, i've been sober since christmas, cept for a couple sessions 2-3weeks ago, other than that, my parents have custody of my bong :), not sure if they have it stored or they threw it away (god for bid), and i'm on weekly drug testing, as they found out about the fun i had a few weeks ago, but everything is cool.

My bong was beautiful, 1.5' 5-6" round at the base, blue/white/clear colored class in a speckled van gogh type pattern (his brush strokes). Best piece i ever had.

As far as pricing, When i was buying:

Exotic strains (afghani, bbgum, Skunk) - 60 1/8
Nugg (not sure what strain, high grade) - 50 1/8
Mids - 25 1/8

But i havn't baught in awhile, i never did buy any low grade or shwag, always went for the nuggs and exotics..... though i do hope when i move out of my parents house, i can get back into the game some, i miss the friends i made and the good times. But 300mnth is too much, and i happened to have a problem back before i stopped. I was really getting extreemly deep into the drug game, doing more than i needed. Smoked way entirely too much, 1/4 every few days.....and was Robo tripping and Shrooming here and there. Was a very powerful destructive time of my life, but i learned alot about myself, with all of the introspective sessions i had. But the ultimate outcome for me ended up being a conscious breakdown, and having reality hit me in the face full force...letting school slide way too much, so i came home to get help and restart myself. Even after coming home, my tox levels were so high it took me almost 7 weeks of 2-3 day drug testing to get clean, and have all tox levels flushed from my system. And i truely went through withdrawel, breaking out in cold sweats and having nervous breakdowns constantly, through the waking day and even sleeping. Did this for almost 1-2weeks after my last smoke.....And it was the Afghani, no better way to go out :)

I do welcome the ability to occasionally enjoy the recreational side of the lifestyle i once enjoyed so much, but next time i will be extreemly carefull, and not take things as granted as i did, back when. I always did enjoy sitting down after hitting the bong, or GB, and sitting there on my couch listening to Floyd over my HT.....talk about breathtaking and one hell of a mind trip. Turn on, Tune in, Drop out, and Just enjoy.

One thing i never remembered from my shroom trips though, is what i ever listened too, as i never really concentrated on the music, way too introspective to know what was happening around me, i was too engrosed in myself and what i was going through, But when i did robo trip, techno or Jamiroquai was always my fav. :)

But smoke on guys....just be conscious of how much your doing things, as addiction to even MJ can get too you. And moderation is the key to a good relationship :)

Damn the Govn't, and there abuse of power, and taking away any abilites we have as americans.....

Im sorry but I completley and wholeheartedley disagree with the MJ is addictive statement, if your weak willed (no offence intended) I can possibly see a psyclogical addiction to it, but Ive ben smokeing chronic damn near everyday since I was ~ 13 (minus one year for juvinile probation) and I have no dependence on the substance, nor any substance for that matter (used to do alot of blow to...never had a problem with putting it down and walking away)

as for robo tripping.....DXM is a very unique experence.....use exterme caution, and never take Triple C's (for those in the know).

shrooms....my fav, mi amore.....it needs to rain soon....;)
DeMoN2091tB

Postby DeMoN2091tB » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:47 am

[quote="blah_blah_blah"]Im sorry but I completley and wholeheartedley disagree with the MJ is addictive statement, if your weak willed (no offence intended) I can possibly see a psyclogical addiction to it, but Ive ben smokeing chronic damn near everyday since I was ~ 13 (minus one year for juvinile probation) and I have no dependence on the substance, nor any substance for that matter (used to do alot of blow to...never had a problem with putting it down and walking away)

as for robo tripping.....DXM is a very unique experence.....use exterme caution, and never take Triple C's (for those in the know).

shrooms....my fav, mi amore.....it needs to rain soon....]

Well personality is a big factor in a persons addictive potential, no offense taken, but when i was having my problem, i was having some psychelogical problems outside of drug abuse, depression. But it wasn't like a once a day kind of thing for me, it was everywaking moment type of thing......wake up 3-4am, bowl, get up for class, bowl, come back from class, bowl, get some lunch, bowl, for quite awhile. some people don't beleive it can happen, but i know from a first hand experience it can happen, if you act like i did. It was a psychological dependance, and thats the fxn of addiction. Not that of heroin, or coke, which has not only a mental but also a physical backbone to it. As of now i have no problems whatsoever, but i do have an addictive personality, and hate any type of change, be it getting into the same repetitive notions day in and day out.......which i did.

In some ways i really do look back at myself during the time and think of myself as fairly week minded, but i can't take back the past no matter how much i want too. But everyone has there opinions, some good and some bad, but all of my opinions about drug use, haven't changed a bit since i was toking up, even after this amount of time, and i welcome the chance as it comes.....with an open mind.

Shrooms was the deepest strangest experience for me.....i did get sick the few times i used them, but after the vomiting, i felt so clean and refreshed it was incredible.....One hell of a Mind Fk.

BTW yes DXM can be very powerfull but caution needs to be taken. 3C's is just bad news.....i prefer Vicks 44, straight Dex. Not addition active ingredients like guafauson or accetomenophin. Very unique experience, next on my list to try would be Sally D.
HT
Yamaha HTR-5630-Vifa P17SJ-00 6-1/2"-LPG 26NAFM-Tempest-7cf @ 21hz Eventually building towers for RS225, WR125, LPG 26nafm(or)BG Neo3

Car 2005 Scion tC
Processing-IVA-W200/H701
Amps- Next VRz 4.400, (2)2.400
Tweeter- LPG 26na
Midrange- Diyma 2" Dome
Midbass- Extremis 6.4
Substage- DIYMA Ref 12"
Raammat BXT60, Ensolite
NDMstang65

Postby NDMstang65 » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:47 am

[quote="blah_blah_blah"]

shrooms....my fav, mi amore.....it needs to rain soon....]

hahahahaha

they took triple c's off the shelves here after they figured out what the kids were doing with them
livinitup

Postby livinitup » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:31 pm

This thread is done...
Wayyyyy over done.

Take it elsewhere if you must, outside of SiN.
What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say - Ralph Waldo Emerson
And ever has it been known that love knows not of its own depth until the hour of separation. -- Khalil Gibran

Return to “Dirty Laundry”