Drug testing question

Locked threads. Attitude problems. We don't delete them, they just get tossed here.
Member02

Postby Member02 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:32 pm

blueberry today!
blah_blah_blah

Postby blah_blah_blah » Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:39 pm

Member02 wrote:blueberry today!

most people have never seen real blueberry or real Skunk.

I however, am not one of those people. ROCK ON!

im bout to get some hashplant/haze mix goin on here in a few.

good luck to you sir on your smokey adventures.
Member02

Postby Member02 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:54 pm

yea, nothing annoys me more than some amateur telling me he's got something good, and I'm like, "does it got a name?", and they get confused...
DeMoN2091tB

Postby DeMoN2091tB » Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:04 pm

The worst thing i hate is mids though, ask what it is and you get about every type fruit/color - haze, and half of them are the same thing, and it smokes half way decent, but never ever amounts to anything of any exotic or high grades, which would be one hell of a mind trip/body lock combo......that my good sir you cannot beat. I prefer a Strong Indica/Low Sativa. But Sativa's are good as well, its fun being a conosour, but damn the govn't.

Hashplant is some good stuff, very resiny, very good for making food with, but can't beat it in a nice hookah, if it burns slow enough.
HT
Yamaha HTR-5630-Vifa P17SJ-00 6-1/2"-LPG 26NAFM-Tempest-7cf @ 21hz Eventually building towers for RS225, WR125, LPG 26nafm(or)BG Neo3

Car 2005 Scion tC
Processing-IVA-W200/H701
Amps- Next VRz 4.400, (2)2.400
Tweeter- LPG 26na
Midrange- Diyma 2" Dome
Midbass- Extremis 6.4
Substage- DIYMA Ref 12"
Raammat BXT60, Ensolite
Member02

Postby Member02 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:11 pm

DeMoN2091tB wrote:The worst thing i hate is mids though, ask what it is and you get about every type fruit/color - haze, and half of them are the same thing, and it smokes half way decent, but never ever amounts to anything of any exotic or high grades, which would be one hell of a mind trip/body lock combo......that my good sir you cannot beat. I prefer a Strong Indica/Low Sativa. But Sativa's are good as well, its fun being a conosour, but damn the govn't.

Hashplant is some good stuff, very resiny, very good for making food with, but can't beat it in a nice hookah, if it burns slow enough.

You can't beat a triple filter black label Dealer's Cup ROOR w/ice catcher and ash catcher.

roor.de
DeMoN2091tB

Postby DeMoN2091tB » Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:14 pm

Member02 wrote:You can't beat a triple filter black label Dealer's Cup ROOR w/ice catcher and ash catcher.

roor.de

AGreed........expensive though, I happen to like my 1.5' water bong, with ice catcher.....so smooth, yet incredible. Next to that, well first sometimes, depending on how effecient i used to want to be, cannot beat a Gravity (GB), next to a vaporizor, its effecienty will almost make you suprised at how much you can get out of a single bowl of some good heads. 1 good rip should have you flying.
HT

Yamaha HTR-5630-Vifa P17SJ-00 6-1/2"-LPG 26NAFM-Tempest-7cf @ 21hz Eventually building towers for RS225, WR125, LPG 26nafm(or)BG Neo3

Car 2005 Scion tC

Processing-IVA-W200/H701

Tweeter- LPG 26na

Midrange- Diyma 2" Dome

Midbass- Extremis 6.4

Substage- DIYMA Ref 12"

Raammat BXT60, Ensolite
Member02

Postby Member02 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:18 pm

lol, expensive indeed... current $$ spent on it is at $480, but initially $320, but then some nicer bowls and an ash catcher...

GB is always there for the last bit of weed you got and when it's gotta do some good!

I personally start with some small steam roller hits, for the flava, then I go bong.
DeMoN2091tB

Postby DeMoN2091tB » Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:30 pm

Vaporizors are best for the flavor, very pure, i've had some that had a very piney flavor to it, others were just blisfull and sweet. GB i always used for effeciency, pipes for parties, bongs for a few friends, and Spifs or Blunts on the rare occasion to just chill. But always much more perferred the Water bong and Homemade GB over any of the above, though i did make a vaporizor once, worked well but broke really easy.
HT

Car 2005 Scion tC

Processing-IVA-W200/H701

Tweeter- LPG 26na

Midrange- Diyma 2" Dome

Midbass- Extremis 6.4

Substage- DIYMA Ref 12"

Raammat BXT60, Ensolite
blah_blah_blah

Postby blah_blah_blah » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:04 pm

you guys are makin me mad.....i had to get rid of my 4' bong (affectionletley called nobby) due to upcomming probation. just have my little blue sherlock which will have to be put out of commision for a wile as I endure the horrible horrible 6 month - 1 year probation.

but o well.

I need to save money for a new car anyway.

whats prices like for you guys?

here for chronic:
50 1/8
100 1/4
200 1/2
320 oz.
then u get to like 2800-3000 for an elbo

brick weed is cheap as hell tho
like 80 oz
200 qp
700 an elbo
DeMoN2091tB

Postby DeMoN2091tB » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:12 am

Well i can't currently comment on pricing, i've been sober since christmas, cept for a couple sessions 2-3weeks ago, other than that, my parents have custody of my bong :), not sure if they have it stored or they threw it away (god for bid), and i'm on weekly drug testing, as they found out about the fun i had a few weeks ago, but everything is cool.

My bong was beautiful, 1.5' 5-6" round at the base, blue/white/clear colored class in a speckled van gogh type pattern (his brush strokes). Best piece i ever had.

As far as pricing, When i was buying:

Exotic strains (afghani, bbgum, Skunk) - 60 1/8
Nugg (not sure what strain, high grade) - 50 1/8
Mids - 25 1/8

But i havn't baught in awhile, i never did buy any low grade or shwag, always went for the nuggs and exotics..... though i do hope when i move out of my parents house, i can get back into the game some, i miss the friends i made and the good times. But 300mnth is too much, and i happened to have a problem back before i stopped. I was really getting extreemly deep into the drug game, doing more than i needed. Smoked way entirely too much, 1/4 every few days.....and was Robo tripping and Shrooming here and there. Was a very powerful destructive time of my life, but i learned alot about myself, with all of the introspective sessions i had. But the ultimate outcome for me ended up being a conscious breakdown, and having reality hit me in the face full force...letting school slide way too much, so i came home to get help and restart myself. Even after coming home, my tox levels were so high it took me almost 7 weeks of 2-3 day drug testing to get clean, and have all tox levels flushed from my system. And i truely went through withdrawel, breaking out in cold sweats and having nervous breakdowns constantly, through the waking day and even sleeping. Did this for almost 1-2weeks after my last smoke.....And it was the Afghani, no better way to go out :)

I do welcome the ability to occasionally enjoy the recreational side of the lifestyle i once enjoyed so much, but next time i will be extreemly carefull, and not take things as granted as i did, back when. I always did enjoy sitting down after hitting the bong, or GB, and sitting there on my couch listening to Floyd over my HT.....talk about breathtaking and one hell of a mind trip. Turn on, Tune in, Drop out, and Just enjoy.

One thing i never remembered from my shroom trips though, is what i ever listened too, as i never really concentrated on the music, way too introspective to know what was happening around me, i was too engrosed in myself and what i was going through, But when i did robo trip, techno or Jamiroquai was always my fav. :)

But smoke on guys....just be conscious of how much your doing things, as addiction to even MJ can get too you. And moderation is the key to a good relationship :)

Damn the Govn't, and there abuse of power, and taking away any abilites we have as americans.....
HT

Car 2005 Scion tC

Processing-IVA-W200/H701

Tweeter- LPG 26na

Midrange- Diyma 2" Dome

Midbass- Extremis 6.4

Substage- DIYMA Ref 12"

Raammat BXT60, Ensolite

Return to “Dirty Laundry”