ATTN: Anyone At AA

Locked threads. Attitude problems. We don't delete them, they just get tossed here.
skinrock

ATTN: Anyone At AA

Postby skinrock » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:37 pm

I know you guys may be busy, but I really need to clear up a situation that has been going on for nearly a month now. I tried calling last night, but got endless rings, not even a voicemail. I guess I was too late, I don't know your hours. I'm pretty busy at work, so I don't have time to sit and talk on the phone with you about it, which is why I sent an email last night, it's from skinrock[at]skinrock.com. Please take a look at it, there should be enough info to figure out what's going on.

I'd rather not explain the situation to the rest of you guys, as it may be nothing but a little paranoia, I just have no other form of contact, and I know AA workers frequent here, so maybe they will see this first.

BTW, just so everyone is clear, this has nothing to do directly against AA, but they would have the info I need to resolve the situation.
CBFryman

Postby CBFryman » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:32 pm

PM,s and e-mail would have been better ;)
Tatnall

Postby Tatnall » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:01 pm

skinrock wrote:I'd rather not explain the situation to the rest of you guys, as it may be nothing but a little paranoia, I just have no other form of contact, and I know AA workers frequent here, so maybe they will see this first.

This is a public forum, it is for public matters, not private ones. You sent an e-mail privately that should suffice.
:)
Don't make large signal conclusions with small signal data.

"Science is meaningless because it gives no answer to our question, the only question important to us, 'what shall we do and how shall we live?' " - Tolstoy

"Recognizing who we aren't is only the first step toward knowing who we are." - Os Guinness

Return to “Dirty Laundry”