How do you gain the ability to post in other sections.

This is the place for you to post any issues or suggestions for the forum.
Tatnall

Postby Tatnall » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:17 am

Be specific.

Precisely what section aren't you able to post in?

What thread are you posting in?

What links do you click to get to the error screen?

Copy and paste the error message you run into here.

You've got to give us more information since everything in your profile is fine.
Don't make large signal conclusions with small signal data.

"Science is meaningless because it gives no answer to our question, the only question important to us, 'what shall we do and how shall we live?' " - Tolstoy

"Recognizing who we aren't is only the first step toward knowing who we are." - Os Guinness
Nitrous

Postby Nitrous » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:21 am

well the only problem I am having now is when last night I bumped myself to 20 posts I still couldn't post a new thread in the for sale area.... so thats fun.
The System:
Box: Custom built 3.52cu. ft. With 2 interchangable slot ports. SQ=30Hz SPL=42.6Hz
Sub: Adire Audio Brahma 15 MKII (Back in action!)
Amp: HiFonics Brutus BX1500D
Head: Pioneer DEH-P670MP
Components: ORION C5.2's running off HU for now
Nitrous

Postby Nitrous » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:39 am

Ok here I am @ 20 posts and I still get this message when trying to post in the for sale section...

$bbuserinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. If you are attempting to post in restricted forums, read the respective forum rules posted for that forum before attempting to continue.
  4. Also make note - if you are attempting to read our uncensored off topic forum you must sign up here to do so!
Log Out Home
The System:
Box: Custom built 3.52cu. ft. With 2 interchangable slot ports. SQ=30Hz SPL=42.6Hz
Sub: Adire Audio Brahma 15 MKII (Back in action!)
Amp: HiFonics Brutus BX1500D
Head: Pioneer DEH-P670MP
Components: ORION C5.2's running off HU for now
Tatnall

Postby Tatnall » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:50 am

Technically, you receive access to the for sale section the day after you reach 20 posts.

You crossed that threshhold today and the cronjob that adds that ability is run nightly around midnight.

And selling is allowed in the For Sale section only. We try to contain the noise of selling. You're sig sale has been removed. I hope you find this place more than a selling ground.
Don't make large signal conclusions with small signal data.

"Science is meaningless because it gives no answer to our question, the only question important to us, 'what shall we do and how shall we live?' " - Tolstoy

"Recognizing who we aren't is only the first step toward knowing who we are." - Os Guinness

Return to “Bug Report / Suggestions”